Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tired of Bubba

Each time I read of, or hear about, President Clinton, I get the same feeling: a tug at the gut, a feel as if I could chuck. He is a former President of the United States, and, for that, should receive quite good treatment. We do not, I am sure, want a former President to be in the position Harry Truman was, being almost destitute, in relative terms. A former president should be treated well. But when it comes to Bubba, I get a bad taste. Chump has made over 50 million dollars in the last seven years, and he's charging us taxpayers for his phone bill? Gawd-dang-it!

And then I get a look at his mug, and I wanna retch.
Bill Clinton
Since 2001, Clinton has received more of almost every benefit available to former presidents.
Photo: AP

No comments:

Post a Comment