Saturday, May 24, 2008

Apples and cumquats

One mad blogger reacts to Senator Clinton misspeaking about assassinations.

Updated: We've Now Figured it Out - Hillary is Staying in the Race Why?

Included in his posting are two Youtube videos by Keith Olberman (who is far too partisan for me, but who is on the left).

When she said it, I couldn't believe it. I was shocked. Then I got mad. Really mad. Who the hell does this woman think she is? Is winning so important so as to even raise the possibility of assassination? Especially in the same week that RFK's little brother, the last surviving Kennedy brother, Ted, was diagnosed with a brain tumor that will likely be fatal? What??? I'm still mad.

Enough of this is enough. It's time for Hillary to shut up and sit down. Before she embarrasses herself further, or God forbid, a tragedy happens.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment