Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another bicycle ride

After watching the final game of Euro 2008 (Spain defeated Germany 1-0), after buying a few groceries in Han Yang Market, and after waiting for a thunderstorm to end, I went out for a bike ride. It was muggy.

Starting off at Northern and 149th Street, I went north on 149, turned east on Willets Point Boulevard, weaved around a bit, and wound up by Utopia and the Cross Island, about 2.5 miles.

Getting on the Greenway that runs along Little Neck Bay, beginning by the Throgs Neck Bridge, I pedaled past Fort Totten, and continued south, parallel to the CIP. The wind was against my face, and made riding difficult. That stage was about 2 miles long.

Crossing over the CIP on the 28th Avenue foot bridge, I rode the last 2.5 miles back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment